This was Peter’s parents’ home and is decorated in a 1950’s style.
There are three main bedrooms and a fourth room (sleep out) – all double rooms, and a shared lounge and kitchen.
- Farm House (all rooms) $450/night – sleeps 9
- Farmhouse Double Room $160/night – sleeps 2
Rates shown in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are tax inclusive per room for 2 people
Farm tour is included.
Meals by prior arrangement.
- Homestead 2 course evening meal – $30 per person
- Breakfast – $15 per person
- Lunch – $15 per person
Farm House Features:
- Double bed with 1920’s original bed head.
- Two single beds in other rooms
- Separate bath and shower
- Country kitchen (for self catering option)
- Wood fired kitchen oven
- Gas stove
- Tea & Coffee
- Cooling fans>
- Lounge Fireplace – mallee roots supplied
- DVD Player – DVD’s supplied free
- CD Player
- Library books
- Outside shower
- Hot water bottles (knitted covers)
Available on request:
- Bush walk guide
- Picnic lunch
- High chair
- Additional firewood