Bed & Breakfast farmstay style accommodation and camping facilities for singles, couples, families and groups up to 20.
Imagine yourself on a West Australian outback adventure at our 18,000 hectare wheat and sheep farm (larger than the country of Liechtenstein!).
Hampton View Homestead is 60km south west of Southern Cross as the crow flies. If you are travelling the Great Eastern Highway, we are a great option for an overnight stay (a one hour diversion off the highway).View Farmstay Accommodation
- Share our farm stories and rich history.
- Watch spectacular outback sunsets from your own private verandah.
- Dine under gaslit lanterns in the settler’s homestead dining room.
- Enjoy slow cooked food from local seasonal produce.
- Be dazzled by the endless stars of our night sky.
- Get cosy and relaxed by a mallee log fire.
- Breathe the fresh country air and feel refreshed.
Things To Do
- Farmstay on a working sheep and cattle farm
- Meet our four footed family – sheep dog, farm cat, goat, kangaroo and pet bull
- Catch yabbies in the dam
- Discover many of WA’s famous wildflowers
- Bird watching
- Guided bush walks
- Climb Mt Hampton
- Spot the Southern Cross in the Night Sky